6 Black, Women-Owned Businesses to Support (that will take your fashion game to the next level!)
This past week I was featured in an article on NBCnews.com along with some amazing Black, female entrepreneurs. Featured in the article with me are clockwise from above top left:
1. Grace Eleyae of Grace Eleyae; stylish satin lined hair coverings https://www.graceeleyae.com/
2. Erin Carpenter of Nude Barre; Flesh toned intimates and hosiery. https://nudebarre.com/
3. Neumi Anekhe of Oma the Label; Quality, affordable jewelry for women https://www.omathelabel.com/
4. Rebecca Allen NYC; Nude colored footwear to compliment different skintones. https://www.rebecca-allen.com/
5. Utenzi Miller of Elegant Eyes; Stylish fames + specs. https://utenzimiller.com/
For more information, please check out the full article here. Thank you to stylist and fashion writer, Monica Barnette for including me in this lovely piece.
Stay stylish, friends!