Mindfulness Comfort Box
With the onset of Covid-19, the subsequent Shelter-In-Place orders, unrelenting police brutality against people of color and the ensuing civil unrest we have been facing, I've found myself experiencing a daily array of different emotions. This sensitivity fueled the desire to create + cultivate items that would bring comfort to myself and those around me. That's when the "Comfort Box" was born.
Inspired by everyday items that bring me comfort, peace and serenity, I have hand curated the Mindfulness Comfort Box to include some of my favorite things.
Mindfulness Box includes:
- Vintage Indigo Comfort Scarf by Ayanna Listenbee Collection: made of 100% cotton. The Indigo Comfort Scarf measures 9" x 60". Color: indigo. Please hand wash, hang dry.
- 4 oz. Jazzy Vibes Jasmine + Patchouli hand poured candle with hemp wick by Natural Ri. (this happens to be one of my all time favorite candle scents).
- 2.5 oz. canister of loose leaf tea by Sijo. "Indulge" in the aromatic flavor of white tea.
- Loose leaf tea infuser
- Soft cover journal with embossed bee logo, 120 lined pages, ribbon place holder, and pen. Interior pocket and elastic band closure, by Ayanna Listenbee Collection. Use this journal to record your thoughts, prayers, dreams, notes, sketches, ideas or lists. 8" x 5"
- Protection Oil Blend by Embode; Helps with anxiety, negativity and stress. Brings on feelings of concentration, protection and calm. Roller ball applicator.
- 16 oz. ceramic mug with contrast black interior + handle. Bee logo; Color: white/black, by Ayanna Listenbee Collection.